Bok Choy is a green veggie you have probably seen around market quite a bit this summer. Originally cultivated in china, Bok Choy boasts a wealth of vitamins A, C, and K, and is also an excellent source of calcium, magnesium, potassium, and iron, making it a veggie powerhouse. There are lots of ways to prepare Bok Choy and its an easy addition to most meals. Our very own Red Top Oven has put together this slaw recipe that we wanted to share!
Baby Bok Choy Slaw Recipe
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1tbs toasted sesame oil
- 2tsp Red Top Oven Pepper Jam (or sugar)
- 2tsp dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 6 cups of thinly sliced bok choy
- 2 medium carrots, shredded
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
– Whisk vinegar , oil, sugar, mustard, & salt in a large bowl until sugar dissolves. Add bok choy, carrots, & scallions. Toss to coat with dressing and enjoy!